220198 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Worland, Wyoming (Air Miles)
Wyoming
Worland
Worland Campground
2014-09-05 03:36:27
Worland, Wyoming

question  question  yes  yes  no  question  no  question  yes  yes
question  question  question  yes  no  question  question  question  yes  yes
We stayed one night as a stop over on the way to Cody. WiFi was good, laundry was very good, and the hosts were helpful and friendly. I've got nothing bad to report except it might be a little cramped if it fills up. Other than that, it's a nice spot to rest on the way to see the area attractions. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Used this campground as a one night stopover. Very friendly and helpful owners. This is their first year as owners. There are 10” corrugated drainpipes that are not quite buried and I did worry about accidentally running over the end of these. I wouldn’t want to cut a tire. There is a mixture of gravel sites and grass covered sites. The owner allowed me to choose where I’d like to go, so I took the grass covered site. It appears that all sites are quite level. The laundry room was clean, but I didn’t see the shower or rest rooms. There’s a nice horseshoe pit for playing or watching. The internet service was quite good. I would camp here again. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Sometimes "Under New Management" does not mean much; this time it is a winner! We had sampled this RV park before and found it wanting. This time, when we drove in without a reservation, the new owner (wife) came out to meet us. These new owners are gracious, helpful, really friendly and working hard to clean and upgrade this park. Shortly after we got settled, both husband and wife came by to thank us for coming and offer assistance if we needed anything. A few days later, our neighboring camper needed help with his water heater. When the owner noticed we were trying to fix a problem, he stopped what he was doing and came by to help. That's service! We had paid for a month of storage, but when our plans changed at the last minute, a refund was provided immediately. We will certainly plan to stay here again when in the area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Worland Campground