206561 User submitted reviews online!!
12/2009
rating [ 9/10 ]
This is a pretty typical +55 Sunbird park. However it has EVERYTHING!!! It's got a wood and stain glass shop!!! You can play "pickle ball"! On-site notary. It's like a small self contained city. Sites are clean and neat, stark but decent size. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Almost everyone we met smiles and greets you nicely except for one old spinster who insisted on warning about "the rules". They have Tengo Wi-Fi Internet (they are the worst) and if it wasn't for that, this place would have rated a 10. Probably hot as Hades in the summer but pleasant in Dec.
05/2009
rating [ 8/10 ]
Due to the huge variety of spots available, this site could get anywhere from a 6 to a 10+ rating. We stayed the two weeks surrounding Memorial Day and had the place to ourselves 75% of the time. We were entertained in exchange for being a little crowded the other 25%. There are very few spots w/ hookups right on the Russian River and they are the same price as all the others. Reserve WAY in advance (they take reservation starting New Years day for a full year in advance) or try mid-week any time other than super high season or holidays. Grounds are meticulously maintained. Bathrooms and showers more than adequate. Small grocery store on grounds. They have a limited number of mini-cabins too. Confirm your rate. They don't update their web prices well and make no apologies.
05/2009
rating [ 7/10 ]
Meticulously maintained. Very convenient to the ocean attractions. Everything local is expensive. Only negative about the park is a "no fun" attitude". Strict on pets, children and even bicycles aren't allowed. "No toys of any kind". This area is COOL. Often 5-15 degrees cooler than nearby towns and at least 10 degrees cooler than even 5 miles inland.
05/2009
rating [ 2/10 ]
Would have gotten a 3 except we spent hours picking the cockleburrs and thistles out of our dogs fur. Noisy (trains in the middle of the night, busy road), no scenery, minimal landscaping, lots of TTT and semi permanent residents. Water faucet handle was broken.
RSS Feed
RVParkReviews.com