Well maintained roads. Sites were a little too close together for my taste but the place was beautiful with lots to do. Great pool, dog park, and play area. Had a nice place for group activities. I will be staying here again.
All I can say is FILTHY. The showers at the so-called bath house do not work. You get a trickle of water and the spider webs and bugs in the shower stalls are horrendous. The laundry facility is old and the washers are rusty and filthy while the dryers must be run twice to get clothes close to dry. The pool area is dangerous. Water is too shallow for depth marked and the wooden walkway is uneven, falling apart and just a huge accident waiting to happen. The roads wash away in a light rain because the gravel is to lightweight for its intended purpose of a road. The pond is nothing but a snake infested pit. The sewer and leech pond is an absolute EPA hazard. I suppose there was a sewer line break because that is all I could smell and upon walking the so-called hiking trail around the RV park I found the problem. The electrical lines are not buried and are exposed to not only the elements of weather and wear and tear, but also CHILDREN! After talking to other campers here it was not a recent problem just part of the lazy staff not keeping up with the problems of the park. Speaking of the staff, the lady at the front desk is not only a gossip, but, a lazy mean spirited person. My daughter was kicked out of the camp store when I asked her to go in to buy me a soda while I was busy. She was told to hurry because the store was closing, and this was in the middle of the day mind you. Kid friendly, I don't think so. Pet Friendly, I don't think so. Clean? Nope. Camping activities? The website says there are organized gatherings but I was not informed of any nor did I see any sign of them. Outdated metal playground equipment and no real place to run your animals. The price was cheap and I can see why. I will be reporting my finding about the sewer and electrical problems to the EPA and working on getting notice to those who stay there that it is not safe.